Tuesday, November 24, 2009

zzz

ytd the prefect went out jalan2 . lol . so to release tension abt math, i SIGHED loudly and everyone looked back at me . HAHA == fun oh . lol . today is moral . it was suck bcs my head was blank . i just read the definision and afterall i forgotten all . zzzz . moral finished early and i followed Janice back home . while waiting, me and other 2 friends talked about a teacher . cute bah him but a bit not man . HAHA wth . == he sat beside me nia . HAHA == then he walked on the way we were standing . my friends purposely kenakan me when the teacher coming . zzzz . we byed loudly to each other . HAHA lame . -.- back home, i cleaned my table . look much better . arranged aside those books which i no use already .

want watch movie lu . end .

No comments:

Post a Comment