Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Monday was last day of school . at first, i didn't really know what was happening at front bcs i was at my class outside lined up then go on stage to get my certificates . after recess, we were asked to arrange our seats . finished school at 12pm . then dad fetched me home . i online then fell asleep . i planned to get up early morning the next day but no current so i continued sleep . -.-

Tuesday afternoon i went to lib . i didn't really study bcs a bit lazy . actually i went bcs need friend help apply something but canceled then . back home, didn't really study but i was finding some infos . after that mom scolded me bcs i online and didn't study . i sound her back . then lazy study liao .

Wednesday start SPM ! it is BM p1&2 with Sej p1 . i tried to crap the essays but the words still ain't enough . when recess, me and friends had talk fight =p finished then i followed Irene back home then dad fetched me at her house . her dog non stop barked at me . lol . i borrowed this interesting book from her . okay .

end . dizzy .

No comments:

Post a Comment