Thursday, November 12, 2009

miss :(

ytd we had a good moment with Principal . HAHA
she was the one gave us our results .
she tried to joke ? not funny . -.-
trial 1 i failed one sub, trial 2 i failed 2 subs but percentage low .
at least have improvement la .
yesh i'm over them :p
she asked everyone how many we aim for SPM then sign on the banner .
actually funny also lah . -.-
after that have picture shoot for librarians .
after school, dad picked me then go lib .
didn't really get to study . many distractions .
i saw Murtty in lib and just talked a while .

anty will pick me if i decide to follow her back village .
or i should just follow my parents on sunday ? :s
my relative going to engage this weekend .
i hope it will be great but not all fam can attend .
I MISS EVERYONE LIAO :(
don't give me see the play card . =.=
i need to study :(

later no scul bcs it is registration day for junior .

want wake up early morning test drive .
so gotta end now .

No comments:

Post a Comment