Saturday, January 9, 2010

i dyed my hair!

ytd slept early and didn't ate dinner.
today went out to Karam with my mom dye hair.
at fst my face became long bcs the worker dried my hair like can spoil my curl.
after highlight my hair, my face hung a smile.
HAHAH
although i always feel unsatisfied with the service, but i like the outcome.
mine look browny and gold but looks white.
my mom dye the same colors with me. so when she saw mine got white then she wanna change. hah. she works in office so they can't have color that too bright. if not she would even gonna get purple color. -.-
she said my goldy white looks like puppy. == i told Irene and she said cute. lols.
i feel like want to add some greeny color. hehe.
i plan to go scul next week. so i wonder what the teachers' reaction would be if they see my hair like this.
i even thought that my anty would be shock too see my hair colors. =.=
i bet my bro would be jealous of my hair. wahaha.
i want to post my pic geh but jz wait after the next day i wash my hair. =p

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment