Sunday, August 16, 2009

fill them :)

Starting time: 12:31 AM
Name: Lorna LWT
Sisters: -
Brothers: 1

Shoe Size: 6
Height: 155cm
Where do you live: Penampang.
Favourite drinks: any cold beverages
Favourite breakfast: bread.

Have you ever been on a plane?: yes.
Swam in the ocean: ever to the ocean but no swim.
Fallen asleep at school: always.
Broken someone's heart: yes.
Fell off your chair: last time when kid.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no.
What is your room like: peachy.
What's right beside you: hp, mouse, glass, dictionary.
What is the last thing you ate: chocky.
Ever had chicken pox: ya.
Broken nose: no.
Do you believe in love at first sight: NO.
Like picnics: just ok.
Who was,were the last person you danced with: no one.
Last made you smile: friends.
You last yelled at: i don't remember.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: no.
Kissed anyone: no.
Get sick: no.
Talk to an ex: no.
Miss someone: ya
Eat: ya.

Best feeling in the world: i not sure.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no but teddy bears.
What's under your bed: shit. idk.
Who do you really hate: no one.
What time is it now? : 12:33 AM
things I was doing 10 years ago: just know play.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. brush teeth.
2. online.
3. facebook.
4. eat.
5. blog.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. junk foods
2. yogurt?
3. cakes
4. candies
5. ice-cream

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. shop till i satisfied.
2. travels.
3. donate to those needed.
4. do business.
5. spend my ff (:

5 of my bad habits:
1. lazy
2. bad temper
3. immature
4. naughty
5. stubborn

5 places I have lived in:
1. my house
2. my village
3. vacation places.
4. visited places.
5. my relatives house.

5 people I'm tagging to:
: everyone can? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment